Documenting the biggest horse-fucker in Midlothian, VA

Posts tagged ‘Rache’



Household Hazardous Waste

The City of Porterville encourages you to dispose of household hazardous waste responsibly.

Open the 3rd Saturday of every Month at at the City of Porterville Corp. Yard (555 N. Prospect Street) collections of the following items will occur from 8 am to 12 pm:

Used motor oil & oil filters
Automotive Batteries
Latex paints
Household batteries
Fluorescent lamps

For more information, call (559) 782-7514


Utility Rates & Information

Information for Water, Sewer and Refuse Services

To be billed the 1~ 2~ 3~ 4~ week of the month.

The following are the current 30 day rates that are used to calculate your bill.
Water: Flat Rate $29.93
Metered $5.00 minimum, plus 72 cents per unit of water.
(1 unit of Water 100 Cubic feet or, approximately 748 gallons.)

Utility Users Tax –
6% based on the dollar amount of the billing for water (Inside City Limits)
Residential Multiple Units Commercial
Sewer: $26.87 $25.52 per unit *Varies depending on
type of service
Refuse: $17.85 * *Varies depending on container size and
number of pickups.

NOTE: Your first bill is prorated, from the service start date through the first reading date for metered water. The charges may be more or less than the regular 30 day rates depending on the number of service days.

Refuse Pickup Schedule

Please refer to the map below to determine your collection zone. Click here to download the map and collection schedule.

Collection Zones have been established using Highway 65 as the primary dividing line.

Zone 1 Collection Days –

Blue Can (recycling) – Monday
Green Can (yardwaste) – Tuesday
Black Can (garbage) – Thursday

Zone 2 Collection Days –

Green Can (yardwaste) – Tuesday
Blue Can (recycling) – Wednesday
Black Can (garbage) – Thursday

Zone 3 Collection Days –

Blue Can (recycling) – Tuesday
Green Can (yardwaste) – Wednesday
Black Can (garbage) – Friday

Zone 4 Collection Days –

Blue Can (recycling) – Monday
Green Can (yardwaste) – Wednesday
Black Can (garbage) – Friday


If you have any questions or need clarification of your Collection Zone,
contact the Refuse Division at 782-7513
GREEN Leaves, lawn clippings, small tree trimmings, miscellaneous garden waste, NO PLASTIC BAGS
BLUE Recyclable aluminum cans, plastic, paper, etc.
BLACK Household trash, food waste, plastic bags, etc.

The City of Porterville is pleased to offer our Blue Can recycling program. Please click here to learn more!

Waste NOT ALLOWED: Dirt, sod, rock, concrete, large appliances, furniture, hot ashes, flammable materials, oil, gasoline, paint, construction debris.


Place container at curb by 6:00 AM on the scheduled collection day. If you have a driveway, place the container near the comer of the driveway behind the curb. The container must be at least two feet from any obstructions, such as a fence or mailbox, and must be one foot from any other container. Cars must be parked at least three feet from container. Please take extra caution not to block mailboxes and meter boxes.


To dispose of Household Hazardous Waste responsibly, please come to our Waste Collection Center!

To Start Utility Services:

New residents may fill out a Water Turn On/Off Request Form, sign & return to City Hall, located at 291 N. Main Street.

Water service requests received prior to 4:00 pm can be turned on the same day.

All fees must be paid when establishing services. We accept checks, cash or money orders.

Owners: You will be required to show a picture ID, provide proof of ownership (Escrow documents, tax bill, etc.) and a $10.00 Service Installation Fee.

Renters: You will be required to show a picture ID, provide a signed rental or lease agreement, pay a $10.00 Service Installation Fee and a $20.00 refundable deposit. The deposit will be applied to the account after one year of service without penalties or to the final closing bill.

To Stop Utility Services:

A signature is required to discontinue services per City Code Sec. 25-23. You may come to City Hall to accomplish this or mail or fax a written and signed request. You can also use theWater Turn On/Off Request Form to discontinue services. The Utility Division fax number is 559-784-4569.

I used to live next door to a compulsive asshole who would not let a half-hour go by between the time his garbage was collected and he’d loudly bring the can back from the curbside to his backyard.

I didn’t think about him for a long time until today.

Funny how memory works like that.